Friday 29 February 2008

This is the Toffee Apple


A few posts ago, I called my laptop "The Toffee Apple". I think I promised a photo, and here it is, finally. Can you see why I call it so? It is really a white Macbook, but I have added a nifty acrylic shell in red, so it is white on the inside, and red on the outside. I don't think I need to explain the play on words to you, I really am not that smart so I doubt if I have baffled anyone. I also have, as you may see, a little stable table so it sits nicely on my lap. I have to be very careful that I don't spend too much time with it on my lap, it is very easy to waste hours. But I have lots of friends in here, and I like to visit with them!! LOL (I know I'm mad)

1 comment:

Mael said...

You're Macbook look really great!!
How did you do that??!