Wednesday, 20 May 2009
I am very pleased to show you, my flooring and my cable........not much in one sense but tangible evidence of the slow but steady march forward!! I am very excited with the flooring, it is laminate panels which we can easily install ourselves. I have done a little test walk on the small portion Husband has layed just for fun ( as neither of us could wait). It almost has that walking on hard floor sound, which I love!! It helps me to imagine what the room will "feel" like, which if it is to be a space I get creative in.........well you know what I mean it needs to "feel" just right. LOL. Hope to be showing you the some clad walls after the weekend!!!
Saturday, 9 May 2009
The 28th of March??!!!! I cannot believe I have not posted since the 28th of March!!!!!!! How bad is that??
Well this post will be a quicky, to catch you up on what has happened in the last 6 weeks or so.
- Ran a Successful craft night at my church, around 40 ladies in attendance....lots of fun, laughter and good food. Oh and craft. LOL Doing another one on June 10th, making a bracelet. Wanna come??
- Been to Queensland and back......2 weeks away in total, including 8 days on the Gold Coast. Did a few of the parks but loved Seaworld & Currumbin Sanctuary the best. Only visited 1 Patchwork Shop the whole time, in Dubbo!!
- Had a stall at the Bi annual Heathmont Baptist Quilt Exhibition. Was fun and successful. Met some lovely people, made a little money but most made some BIG decisions.
- Have shelved myself as a Black Dog outworker. Not quit, just taking a break. ( Yes that is one of the big decisions)
- Having ANOTHER stall at the Ringwood Church of Christ Quilt Exhibition (May 28th, 29th & 30th) so am busy preparing for that.
- Am trying once again to write some patterns..............but procrastinating more than anything.
- And lastly the shed........!!!! The only thing that has happened on the shed is that we FINALLY got the notification that the building had been inspected and was ready to go. Husband is out hopefully getting materials for building the wall between his bit and my bit, and we hope to start on the wiring this weekend too.
Ok I think that will do for now......pics and more detailed info from now on....promise!