Wednesday 6 February 2008

Guess what happened to me today!


I am so excited!! I got a call from the lovely Sandra at Foothills Fabric & Threads today. Now I am already playing with Sandra, in a challenge called Pay it Forward (Watch this space for news about that in the next couple of months) and I thought she may be calling about that, but she wasn't .......I have WON a prize in the Fabric Frolic prize draw. Here is a picture of my little pack. It contains...
  • Sweet Bed of Roses 5" Charm Square Pack (32 charms)
  • Jennifer Knol Pattern for "Mrs Martin's Quilt"
  • Willow Valley Store Pattern for "Annie Mae's Porch" Stitchery
  • Hatched & Patched Pattern for "Making Tea" wallhanging
  • 2  Rosalie Quinlan Designs Patterns for "Starlight" & "Starbright" Stitcheries
I have NO idea when I will get to any of them, LOL. I think the "Making Tea" will be the first one I try!! LOVE anything Tea related. And the fabric could be used for that project too!! 

And my mate Nic won something also.. you going show us what you got Nic??

Now I am going to SEW!!

Cheers


5 comments:

Nic said...

Isn't it exciting. Winning something, anything! Congratulations Lynda.
The Hatch & Patch pattern looks terribly cute. And yes i have taken a pic of my own assorted prizes if you would like to take a look.

Unknown said...

What a lovely surprise, and such great patterns. I came over via Gail...

Chookyblue...... said...

looking forward to seeing what you make with all your goodies.......

Gail said...

Fantastic! How exciting to win all those lovely things....congrats!!

Lindi said...

Isn't it fun when you win things? Congratulations!