I am so excited!! I got a call from the lovely Sandra at Foothills Fabric & Threads today. Now I am already playing with Sandra, in a challenge called Pay it Forward (Watch this space for news about that in the next couple of months) and I thought she may be calling about that, but she wasn't .......I have WON a prize in the Fabric Frolic prize draw. Here is a picture of my little pack. It contains...
- Sweet Bed of Roses 5" Charm Square Pack (32 charms)
- Jennifer Knol Pattern for "Mrs Martin's Quilt"
- Willow Valley Store Pattern for "Annie Mae's Porch" Stitchery
- Hatched & Patched Pattern for "Making Tea" wallhanging
- 2 Rosalie Quinlan Designs Patterns for "Starlight" & "Starbright" Stitcheries
I have NO idea when I will get to any of them, LOL. I think the "Making Tea" will be the first one I try!! LOVE anything Tea related. And the fabric could be used for that project too!!
And my mate Nic won something also.. you going show us what you got Nic??
Now I am going to SEW!!