Tuesday 19 January 2010

Madness has taken over.....

...as it often does when it comes to quilts.....LOL. I have my niece, Meghan, visiting from Tamworth. And I have decided TODAY to make her a quilt to take home. I floated the idea the week before she came (didn't I Lissa!!), but wondered if I was mad.....Made the happy mistake of visiting Lily Patches today.......and there was this lovely fat 1/8th pack on special AND it was colours that Meghan liked. So I guess the decision was made for me. I HAVE to finish the black and white beauty FIRST....(it is so close) and plan to start the quilt tomorrow. I have to have it finished by this time next week....do you think I can??????


Will keep you posted.....

3 comments:

Lindi said...

Of course you can!

ozjane said...

Of course you can you clever girl.....and if you want to see how special things can happen in panic circumstances....see tonights post.

Lissa Jane said...

Yep you're mad.. I dont do deadlines... I am a flybytheseatofyourpants type person but always miss that last hurdle.. finishing!


good luck with your quest!