Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year...........

....I thought it was about time I updated my blog. It has been a while and what better way than to welcome in 2010! I had a lovely surprise as I opened up my shed this morning, I have a little basket of succulents on my verandah and somehow I have grown a flower! I am not much of a gardener so I certainly cannot take any credit, LOL but I did take the picture.....does that count??

I hope to be a little more diligent with my posting this year.....note I say HOPE! WE will have to see how that goes. I will be back soon to show you what I have been working on today.

4 comments:

Lissa Jane said...

Happy 2010... I am not much of a gardener either, I do do good weeds!


take care and have fun in your shed (mine is still a concrete pad, but we wont go there)


Lissa

Lindi said...

Now that you're back, STAY BACK! Less time on Facebook, hmmm? (I must do what I preach!)

ozjane said...

lots of blessings in this year of our Lord 2010......and yes we miss you here and we must be due for more shed pictures.

Julie said...

There is nothing sweeter than an Echeveria bloom! Happy New Year!