Friday 30 May 2008

Had an unpleasant start to this morning, had to attend an appointment with an Opthamologist. Been putting it off for 2 years, but started to get freaked out about not being able to sew if I went blind. It really isn't that serious, I have a family history of glaucoma, and they like to start routine testing early. Prevention is possible, but once you have glaucoma there is NO cure. So decided to stop being a baby, and get it done. It was not fun, those nasty drops sting, and I couldn't really see properly till lunch time. But it is out of the way and all is good.

On a more fun note, I decided to sign up for Cyber Stitching with Mrs Martin. (Sorry the deadline was today!!) And forgot to tell you I got my Challenge pack from Kerry at Cottage on the Hill (Nundle). I will be a very busy girl over the next few weeks! But hey what is new.

Taking my tired eyes to bed now.

BFN

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

doing both those......maybe we will have to ask Karen to put up a list of bloggers doing the cyber stitching.....