Thursday 22 May 2008

BBBRRRRRRRRR!!!!


I just couldn't get warm last night, even with a wheat bag at my toes and wearing my lovely flannels! Until this point the quilt has been hanging decoratively over the end of the bed, but every year there comes a night, when it moves to the bed proper. Last night was the night.  I checked the B.O.M. website this morning to discover that at 8 am it was 2.2. The lowest it got to was 0.1 at 6.30 am, just as my poor DH was heading off to work (outside). Don't really know how he gets his fingers working on days like today. So here is a pic of the bed all rugged up, I just love sleeping under my quilt.  BFN Lynda

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

very nice and yes winter is here........

Nic said...

I definitely didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Brrrrrr
And it's only the start of winter.