Friday 11 April 2008

It is DONE!


I finished the other 1/2 this morning! Mainly as I rang to confirm my eye appointment to be told I had the date wrong and it is next Friday!!! (I think I was told the wrong date, but you cant argue with them after the fact, there is many reasons why I would not have made an appointment for the 18th!!!!!!) I have now also removed all the pins and am ready to trim it up and bind it, but that will have to wait till DD1 is out or sleeping in as teenagers do. Stay tuned for the next installment. BFN Lynda

PS todays pic is of some wall hangings I made for a good friends daughter for her 18th a few years back. I was really pleased with the way they came out!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So excited for you that you only have a little to go. Keep up the good work.
Quilty hugs
Dawn