Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Winners are.....

I will keep it short and sweet....I know you are all hanging out to know....here we go.

1st Prize (Pattern, Handles & Flower Maker)

Beth Freeman

2nd Prize (Pattern & Handles)

Lara

3rd, 4th & 5th (Pattern)

Pamela Gilfoyle

Kerry

Faye Souder

Congratulations ladies...if you can please email me your mailing address I will get your parcels off to you ASAP.... (lynda@patchworkpromises.com.au)

Just one final note I would like to mention Naomi V, Beth F, Vickie O, Jenny F (& Max) & Kath B for their help in proof reading this pattern....and they did it in a hurry. Was especially impressed that Naomi even MADE one about 24 hours after receiving the draft instructions. Ladies please accept my most sincere and heartfelt thanks!!

5 comments:

Beeshebags said...

A big congratulations to ALL the lucky winners. Lynda, you're welcome for the pattern testing....am always happy to help where I can....if I can't make the item up almost straight away, I can always proof read the pattern and make suggestions or corrections *smiles*

Hugs
Naomi

PamelaJ said...

Woohoo I won a prize ! I never saw the post but just went looking for it Thanks !

PamelaJ said...

Woohoo I won a prize ! I never saw the post but just went looking for it Thanks !

PamelaJ said...

Woohoo I won a prize ! Thanks Lynda

Kerry said...

Yayyy, I won a prize. thanks so much Lynda for having such a good give away. Love the bag, can't wait to make it.