Wednesday 17 March 2010

It has been one of those days.......

I have been trying to get to the machine all day........but a list of must do things got in the way. Some domestic, some business.....but all not sewing!! I have just managed to get the sashing cut!! I am itching to stitch, but bed is calling. I am not sure when tomorrow I will get to sew. I SHOULD go watch my boys, one is playing tennis the other baseball, competing for their school against other schools in the area. So maybe a little mum duty first thing in the morning, then home to the shed.

My parents dropped in tonight, and once again had to come find me out in the shed. My dear dad said....do you live out here???? LOL I think it is the reason my husband would not put a bathroom out here.....I at least have to go in for that!!

Night night



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Giggle giggle... my dad would say the same... he he... but my hubby won't let me move in on 'HIS' shed... Lol... so inside it is for me... Hope you get some 'Shed' time tomorrow... after the 'Mum duties'... I'm itching to see what it looks like....

Lindi said...

Blissful thought - a big shed to work in, a comfy bed with a screen for privacy, and a bathroom. Add a cooktop and mini fridge, and I'd be a very happy little crafter! lol