Tuesday 2 March 2010

Did you notice????

I hope you did, but most importantly I hope the changes I have made so far didn't make it hard for you to find me. I will probably change the address soon, so if you ever cant find me search for Patchwork Promises.

I started this blog as a personal one, and wondered if I needed to start one for the business. BUT I am hardly disciplined enough to keep this one going so 2 would be a nightmare!!! So re-branding seemed the logical step therefore naming every facet of my business identically.

Last week I added the link to the Facebook Fan page here, and the plan is run competitions and giveaways for the business on the blog. Regular blog visitors can join in but also so can Facebook Fans by being directed to the blog. ( This has become necessary as Facebook has banned giveaways and competitions on Fan Pages......Ggggrrrrrrr)

So stay tuned......I would hate to leave anyone behind. (It would be nice some people could comment just so I know I haven't lost anyone!!)

7 comments:

Gene Black said...

I did notice the Facebook badge, but I didn't notice the change of names on the barn. yikes.

(I am still with you!)

Peggy said...

Well, in caching lingo - FTC - First to Comment. Caching is another hobby of ours. Anyway - found you on Facebook, became a fan, am following your blog, would hate to lose you. So I'll be watching for sure if you ever disappear from my radar. Really enjoy your quilts and your joy in life in general.

Lindi said...

Best wishes for your brand expansion! Hope everything goes smoothly. :)

blessedspeedy said...

goodness me you are become a Proper Business Owner! Well done and very organised I reckon

jan said...

go you...............I found you!! oh, that's right you live over the road - LOL

Kate quilts... said...

I'm still here. :)

Dawn said...

Hi Linda... I am stil around too... missed this post though....
Hugs Dawn x x