But first I will tell you about Bob. Bob is the bear you see pictured on the right. I went through a bear faze a few years back. Funny thing is, I once said I would NEVER make a bear!!! Never say never!! I think my favourite designer of bears is Dianne Treadrea of Tready Bears. Bob is one of hers, in fact I think 95% of the bears I made were hers. She is a great teacher too.
So now to play tag.................
Here are 7 random/weird/unusual things about me.
1. I don't consume alcoholic drinks, never have and never will. Why it all tastes and smells YUCKY!!
2.I am currently addicted to the Gilmore Girls. LOL (going to bed when I finish this post to watch an episode)
3. I can sing, but dont ask me to.
4. I grew up in the Salvation Army, and play a mean timbral (or tamborine as it is known in the real world)
5. I sleep in flannelette PJ's with monkeys on them.
6. I eat Porridge for breakfast EVERY day!!
7.I turned 40 last year, in my 40 years I have lived in 3 states of Australia. And in those 3 states I have lived in 14 different towns/suburbs. And in those 14 towns/suburbs I have lived in 17 different houses.
So now I need to tag some other people. I am not really sure how many I am supposed to tag, and I also have a limited number I can tag. So I tag Chookyblue ( I know you said you didn't want to be tagged but I am stuck!), Jane over at Five Minutes of Fame, Lindi at Quilty Threads and other Things, and Rose down South at Threadbare (who I am really looking forward to meeting in 18 days!!) That is all I can manage, I am looking forward to learning some more about you all.