Monday 11 August 2008

I'm back

I seriously didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. You know one of the things I hate about being sick, is not just that you loose the week that you are sick, but then it seems to take 2 weeks to catch up on everything you got behind on in the week you were sick. So that is where I have been, catching up, on stuff!! 

While I was absent Chookyblue put up her SSCS (Secret Santa Christmas Swap), and I was sad to think I had missed the sign up deadline. BUT she is a gem and my begging paid off. (BIG GRIN)

I just remembered I should take a pic of the bear I was working on before I hand him over to his new mummy. He came up really well, and I am some what pleased that I haven't forgotten how to make one. I will do that for next time, but for now the dishes call.

BFN


1 comment:

Nic said...

Good to see you back on board. I did have a few inquiries as to what had become of you !