Tuesday 29 January 2008

What happened the day before school went back.

It has been a long day, and after this I am for bed! Tomorrow is the beginning of the "back to school" week. They are going off in stages, and of course one isn't going anywhere at all but that is another story all together. I am sooooooo looking forward to the house being my own again, but it brings with it early mornings, fights about bed times and homework.... you know what I mean.

The day started with a trip to the PS to pay fee's and collect books. Then a couple of hours at mum's church helping her with a morning tea for a funeral. Then home to CHAOS! GGRRR

Packed some parcels,had a little rest, cooked some dinner, stitched some Yo Yo's. Am now supervising DD1 who is covering JJ's books. That in it's self has been a drama. JJ insisted it needed to be finished BEFORE she went to bed and that just wasn't happening. Then she started having a fit about being afraid of the older kids in her class (she is in a composite class this year) Sigh! One tired chicken, who is a little overwhelmed by the first day of school me thinks.

I hope by the weekend I will be able to post some pics of projects, LOL. But things may be even more chaotic! Who knows.......

No comments: