Friday 25 January 2008

Finished Fishy

All finished!!! Looks good me thinks!! We have enough fabric for about another 4, I just hate the stuffing part.(anyone want to volunteer to stuff them for me??)  

I am a little tired today, haven't slept well the last 2 nights AND i have been Fabric Frolicking today. Nerinda, Nicole and I hit 5 of the nine shops in one session. Cant quite believe it! Only 4 more to go. It was a lovely day, with once again the Patchwork Teahouse being the yummiest place to visit. Can't beat scones with homemade raspberry jam and cream. There was also some yummy patchwork fabric, LOL.  I have designed a quilt on my EQ, that I hope will turn out ok, and I am collecting fabric for it on the frolic.  Will show and tell when there is something to show, which might be a while yet.

I am lying on the couch with my feet up, they are a little sore. I really really want to sew, but........ maybe I will try a little later! BFN

1 comment:

Lindi said...

I just love Melly and Me stuff.
Your fish looks great!