Monday 9 July 2012

6th Birthday Wrap-Up.....

Well haven't the last couple of days been fun!! 
 
I thought it might be a good idea to put all the winners from Saturday & today in the one place. Here we go! The following people need to give me their postal address so that I can send you a pattern. (Some of you have already done so....you know who you are...LOL)

Pattern Winners: Patty McNamara, Wendy Lansdowne, Shirley Adams, Sue Stubbings, Maureen Terblance & Waverlee Ferguson.

Pattern & Kit Winner: Veronica Wuthrich

 These people need to email me (lynda@patchworkpromises.com.au) so that I can send you a code to go shopping.

$50 Voucher Winner : Bronwyn Beazley

$40 Voucher Winner: Carmel Hyland

$30 Voucher Winner: Connie Wolf.

Congratulations to the 10 ladies who have won something!! It is very exciting to give things away. SO MUCH FUN....

Lastly as a thank you to EVERYONE who participated..I have set up a discount code for the store (www.patchworkpromises.com.au)...when checking out use the code HOORAY to receive a 10% discount off your product purchases. 

cheers & thanks again


Lynda



No comments: