Thursday 21 July 2011

More of The "Other" Quilt.....

Spent the evening stitching these together..I LOVE big long lines of "flags"!! Such a sense of achievement. The are now pressed and the next stage has been stitched even.

The last couple of days have been VERY frustrating...I have not been able to get to the machine till after dinner and as I have set myself a strict (ish) deadline for locking up the shed...I am only getting in a couple of hours of sewing a day. Today I had planned my day to get these blocks finished and my back got cranky and I was forced to rest for the morning, that put me behind on my "List" of jobs (Packing parcels always takes priority and today I had lots to send)...In light of the issues with my back I probably should have skipped the sewing this evening and gone to bed early....might pay the price tomorrow.

Anyway heading to bed now (just a smidge past that deadline tonight) and am already frustrated about tomorrow...full full day..Playgroup in the morning, Post Op appointment with the Surgeon for my son, then babysitting my nieces & nephews (4 in total) tomorrow night while my sister and her husband go out for dinner...what do you think my chances are of getting into the shed??

Night night....

No comments: