Saturday 29 August 2009

Why I love blogging........


I am sure that we all have different reasons for liking blogs....one that is HIGH on my list is that they are an incredible resource!! Needed a problem solved last week and I found the answer at All Sorts!! Jenny Beck Harris is a wonderful Illustrator and all round crafter......and these fabric coasters are just genius!! I needed to make 30 of something out of fabric for my Term 3 craft night.....it needed to be quick and cute and affordable as I was giving them away. These hit EVERY mark and the ladies receiving them LOVED them. So thank you Jenny....for sharing these coasters. AMAZING that the tutorial went up nearly 3 years ago....and was just waiting there for me for right now. The MAGIC of blogs!! LOL


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ain't it the truth! I love blogs for tutorials, ideas and just sharing. Feedback is nice too

Dawn said...

Those coasters are great, great pressies, might make some Christmas ones ....Yep... I will.... Thanks for sharing.
HUGS Dawn x