Sunday 30 January 2011

And the WINNERS are.......


The winner of the Fabric Pack & Pattern is Ros who left the following comment:

Hi Lynda
I am making scp quilts to give to needy causes (floods in victoria at the moment) and that pattern looks so easy and quick
Ros

30 January 2011 8:56 AM


I am extra pleased you have won Ros.....happy to help you provide a quilts for those who need a lift.


2nd, 3rd & 4th Prizes go to

Chookyblue

Dot

&

Ruth Who said this:

I have a Pom Pom du paris FQ set that its just waiting. I have been reading you and we are on the same boat my husband works away also, and its not much ME time, I also have trouble with weight, except I loose not gaing still a problem do, before he started working away five years ago I was on a size 8 almost 10, now I'm between 4 and 6 so I still think its not great. So even if it isn't a good thing at least we are kind of the same. Hugs: Ruth.

30 January 2011 7:31 AM


For those of you who missed out and have asked about purchasing a copy, you can find them here in my ebay store

ALLSORTS PATTERN

Congratulations to the 4 winners. Can I get you to please email me at lynda.bosworth@gmail.com with your snail mail address so I can post your prize.


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Ros and all the winners.

Chookyblue...... said...

hey how exciting............just crusing thru google reader catching up on posts and saw my name...........
how very exciting.......

Dot said...

Hey, have just caught up with this...and emailed you my snail mail address. How exciting is that!